Pride Sportsrider Mobility Scooter Ghost Ad
Equipment & Assistive Technology / Wheelchairs & mobility scooters
A mobility scooter that is designed to resemble a motorcycle.
- In perfect as new condition, has only been ridden four times and travelled a mere 20 km since being purchased new in August 2021 for $7,943.50; I have the original invoice to verify.
- Comes with the charger and charging leads, as well as several extra additions:
- Rear storage pod, cup holder Vinyl dust cover and a security cable lock
- I am selling as part of a deceased estate, and the asking price is significantly below that of a new unit, with some room for negotiation.
- Payment: Aged Care Packages and NDIS arrangements are acceptable, otherwise strictly in cash.
- The Buyer is to organise pickup from St Albans
- Model Reference SR-XL3 (MVSR)
- Dimension 1650 mmx780 mm" 1120 mm (L x W x H mm)
- Weight with battery 188 kg / 417.7 lbs
- Battery weight 34.23 kg each Battery 12V 70Ah x 2Controller DYNAMIC RHINO
- 160AMotor 4P 1300W 4300 rpm
- Charger DC 24V BA OW-Board
- Front Tire 2.75-14 x 1
- Rear Tire 2.75-14 x 2
- Driving System Direct drive, the rear wheels
- Brake System Electromagnetic brakes and Hand brake
- Control Method By speed control lever
- Max. Speed 9.4 mph /15 km/h
- Turning radius 1573 mm / 62"Climbing angle 10°Cruising range 31.25 miles / 50 km
- Max. user weight 400 lbs/l82 kg
Advert ID: 2259
Created date 10-06-2022