Permobil Koala Power Wheelchair Ghost Ad
Fantastic first power wheelchair for children, in excellent condition!
Permobil Koala Power Wheelchair
- My son's cobalt blue Permobil Koala needs a new home!
- Received mid-2020, and he has now transitioned into a larger, more multi-functional powerchair, as he uses complex AAC to communicate.
- My son used this comfortably up until nearly 8 years old.
- There really couldn’t be a more perfect first-power wheelchair.
- It is designed particularly for a very little person, and it has a bumper bar, and parental/ carer stop/ start remote.
- Comes with a battery charger, and any parts and tools I can find that go with it.
- A few bumps and scratches from use and learning, but we took excellent care of it, as it was essentially his legs for several years!
- Before you ask/criticise, this was not an NDIS-funded item, this was paid for out of pocket.
- We paid around $10,000 new for it I believe.
- Hoping this may help another little person gain mobility/ independence, that isn’t lucky enough to have funding in Australia or is after a cheaper/ less complicated alternative than going through the NDIS.
- Happy to assist with freight/ transport if needed.
Advert ID: 3179